|Your Asheville address awaits you
in beautiful Village Park; a 32 acre masterfully planned
gated community in Asheville North Carolina. Conveniently located to downtown
Asheville, schools, medical facilities and shopping, Village Park
is defined by distinctive landscaping and a natural forested habitat. Village
Park is comprised of 36 Single family sites (click here
for available lots) and The Meadows of Village Park,
a community of 24 elegant townhomes (click here for
more information on the Meadows of Village Park.
Meadows of Village Park, is a 'lock and leave' community, comprised
of 24 townhomes, feature spacious 3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath units
range that range from 2285 sq. ft. (without lower level)
to 3315 sq. ft. (with lower level). Upscale amenities
are standard for each townhome. The Village Park Homeowners Association
provides for maintenance of exterior, common landscaping, central park,
snow removal, and private roads.
As you enter, you will immediately notice the extra attention paid to
details. Crowm moldings and detailed trim work provide a distinctive character.
The vaulted great room has an abundance of natural light filtered by two
sets of glass French doors. The side wall features a natural gas fireplace
with custom mantle establishing a focal point for furniture arranging.
Oak hardwood floors flow thru the integrated open space from the great
room to dining area and kitchen. The gourmet kitchen features granite
countertops with natural wood custom cabinets
designed for function. The kitchen also includes Energy Star qualified
stainless steel appliances and a comfortable breakfast area with oak hardwood
floors. The first floor master bedroom suite, complemented by vaulted
ceilings, is privately situated off the living area. With a private entrance
to the screened-in and open back porches, the master bathroom offers a
garden tub, glassed-in tile shower, ceramic tile flooring, and granite
countertop on custom vanity for two.The staircase leads to the second
level that overlooks the great room. The second level is perfect for quiet
reflective time or a home office. This level features two additional bedrooms
and full bath with custom vanity for two.
If you are in the Asheville area or visiting our area, come by our Model
Unit . Our Model Unit hours are Saturday and Sunday 1 to 5pm.
Click here to learn more about The
Meadows of Village Park.
What Makes Village Park So Special?
- Gated Community
- Conveniently located to downtown Asheville, schools, medical facilities
- Over 32 acres of wooded community living
- Minutes from downtown Asheville coupled with economical Buncombe County
Neighborhoods Designed for the Family
- Defined by landscaping and natural forested
- Distinctive neighborhood offering a variety
of home styles for broad life's stages
- Architectural design criteria and landscape
- A variety of home sites ranging from ½ acre
to over 2 1/2 acres
- Minimum 2000 sq. foot per home requirement
- Conveniently located near county schools
- Oakley Elementary School… within 5 minutes
- Reynolds Middle and High Schools… within
- Gated Community with Private roads per N.C. DOT specifications
- All underground utilities with public water/sewer
- Village Park Homeowners Association
- Gated Community
- Downtown Asheville… within 10 minutes (Click
here for map)
- Blue Ridge Parkway, I-40 & I-240… within 5 minutes
- Medical facilities and Mission Hospital… within 15 minutes
- Asheville Mall… within 10 minutes
- Asheville/Hendersonville Airport… within 20 minutes
- UNCA Campus and Center for Creative Retirement … within 20